Wednesday 12 January 2011

One less thing to kill me

Yes, people, I am swine flu vaccinated, after travelling to Berwick to get the jab and it hurt! I don't phase at needles but it did and now my arm is sore and bruised. Was worried before I got it done but it's important.

Last night, we were both exhausted and had the first night ever where we don't wake during the night, only to have to get up early in the morning and break it! Nightmare. I tried t nap today but it didn't work so hopefully I will sleep well tonight.

Ordered my kidney necklace to help out the PKD foundation. Mothers of kids with ARPKD that I have spoke to have been really helpful afer yesterday. I just feel like my confidence is smashed into the ground and not myself but I think it is more to do with the C-section. I am so scared. I always say, what is coming after, I can manage I know. We were discussing it today. Ven in worst case scenario, we will cope because although life without Ellie is our worst nightmare, we will not be the first or the last. But, heaven forbid, should that happen, made a promise to myself that I will turn it into something positive and do a charity trek in New Zealand or Cina or somewhere and split the money between the RVI and PKD charity oand then I will raise more! Fingers crossed I never get to do those things for being trapped in hospital with my daughter though.

Got a letter through today for my first appointment with the maternity psychological services for emotional support, so that is on Monday. Hope it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment