Tuesday 25 January 2011

Busy days

I was out all day today, a change for me who normally sits round on the Ipad. I met up with my friend, Michelle, who lives in the same town, but I haven't seen her in a long time. It was great to catch up on everything, and bless her, she had bought me chocolates and a card, to say her and her boyfriend and son were thinking of us. She cried when I explained about Ellie, I wanted to hug her to make it go away, would you believe!

Took my bro's Aussie girlfriend out and about to see the Treehouse and Castle in Alnwick, a drive round Alnmouth and to Barter books. We also had dinner at Newton-on-the-moor, which was lovely. I'm quite tired from all the driving now though. Going with her, my mum and my nan to the Angel of the North tomorrow, and to my stepdad's place of work for dinner,

Got my German assignment back today online. My 2nd one, and I did awesome! 85% in the first one, 92% in this baby! How good am I!

Starting to get so big my belly button is going to pop so Lee is rocking backwards and forwards in the fetal position in the corner haha. Here's some pics of our journey so far.






Bambi pics were at 21 week scan. Obviously not so clear later on with less fluid but we don't care. The ones we have are the best pics in the world to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment