Sunday 9 January 2011

Getting sore

Bad back is beginning to set in as well as the stabby twinges in my bump where Ellie is growing and sitting on nerves and such, little monster!

We went out for the match yesterday, and ended up staying out all night. I only stayed because Ellie was getting her freak on to the 60's, 70's and 80's music. My ex came in with a new girlfriend or date or whatever and there's me sat with this huge beach ball attached to me, AWKWARD!

2 days until the renal appointment, to see what the crack is. Thinking I'm going to go for the elective section, much as I don't want to. I think an emergency will be much worse if I need one and it might be easier for Ell than normal vaginal birth but I'm going to ask.

It's funny, I've started to 'enjoy' being pregnant. I hated it but now time is running out and we don't know what will happen, it has given me the ability to enjoy it. I am starting to get uncomfortable but otherwise, it's nice. Hard emotionally but I'm managing.

Just wishing out luck to Lindsey, Billy and Stephen for the op tomorrow. Lee and I are thinking of you x

No comments:

Post a Comment