Thursday 6 January 2011

The most special man ever!

So, I told you all we were selling our old crap to get an IPad? Well, two people really wanted my iPod touch until last night when the light just stopped working when Lee was playing with it so, still being in warranty, we took it back to Comet, expecting an exchange or refund. No. 3 weeks to have it repaired. I was gutted especially with Ellie being due in eight weeks if I have a planned section so went to bed as I was tired and upset. I wasn't mad with Lee really, I know it wasn't his fault. Woke up and Lee wasn't in. He had gone out for milk at quarter to one and it was now 3 o clock so I text him. He was back about ten minutes later, having been to his grandparent's and asda for milk and things. I put some food in the oven and sat down, went in to check on it and there was a brand new 16GB iPad! He had snuck off while I was sleeping to get it! How many men do that for their women?! He'd also bought my favourite food from asda.

The iPad itself is phenomenal. I have downloaded 'pride and prejudice' and another book....FOR FREE! The games are brilliant, you can rent films, all my music is on here and I am even typing this on it. Definitely the toy of 2011 and will save me so much trouble in hospital as I won't need to take books, buy newspapers, laptops, etc to keep me entertained, especially if Ellie is in long term and obviously, after a section, I won't be able to drive back and forth. I really don't know what I did to deserve Lee!

2 comments:

  1. aw bless him...he is a sweet man. i am sooooo interested in the IPad. i don't think i will be able to afford one for awhile but it is def on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. Good for him, treating you exactly as you deserve. You (and Ellie) are worth it.

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete