Sunday 2 January 2011

Hello 2011

Another year is here. Time flies!

We went to a couple of house parties, New Year's Eve and yesterday, both days I have felt hungover and can't even drink. Don't know how that works! They were pretty good, loads of food (woohoo) and just feeling normal. Now all the snow is gone and the Xmas is over, it's all just sucky again! I love Xmas.

People are just getting on my nerves right now. Not Lee but I think I'm just jealous of the triviality of their lives. I wish the most important thing in my life was should I go out or not or, in terms of pregnancy, is my back bad or do I feel sick. My life will never be the same and not in the normal 'I'm having a baby' kind of way. I will either spend my life looking after a critically ill child or be mother to a child who isn't here, always missing her and knowing my life isn't complete. I would rather spend all my time in hospital to be fair, I can cope with that. Not long until our joint consultation on the 11th with Professor Robson (fetal med) and Dr  Heather Lambert (Renal consultant).

I may play the piano today, first time I've even considered it since about 10 weeks ago. Playing the Sims is not helping my intelligence!

No comments:

Post a Comment