Saturday 21 May 2011

Work, work, work, and an RVI letter

Taking a break after several hours spent on German. Got piano and Chem to go next. I'm focusing on unit one chem til all my notes are done, then will do bio then psycho. Step by step. It seems like a lot to be doing but I'm sure its worth it.

Just got a letter from the RVI, saying if they can find PKHD1 gene mutation on Ellie, we can have the CVS, woot. It would be such a weight off knowing that although terminating is a horrible option, a still birth is so much worse. SO much worse. I won't be attached to that baby at 13 weeks though I will struggle with stopping a heartbeat should the baby have ARPKD. We are waiting for a letter with an appointment to go to the centre for life. It's scary because it's our life but will be interesting to see what a genetic counsellor does.

Back to work, argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment