Tuesday 17 May 2011

Open

I've opened this blog back up for now, now I've had some time on my own.  I just don't like how people think they have the right to do a running commentry of your life and judge it.

If people think I'm wrong or childish for wanting privacy so be it. But let me say this, everybody says how much we've all been through, but remember while you were out living you life all those months ago, I was carrying that baby. You could forget for a while, I never could. You weren't there hospital appointment after hospital appointment, watching those scan pictures. Your children are still alive. So if I make mistakes, or get upset, or am childish, I have a right to be. You might think because you were part of it you knew the pain but you didn't. You never will and I'm glad. So go back to your little games and shove your head it little further up your arse. Just because you were able to grieve in a week or whatever it took, I will always still have it this painful as will Lee. Bereavement of parents and things is hard but it is the natural order. This isn't.

Oh and 'This is me and if you don't like it, get on with it' or whatever it is you say. Because if you had been through what Lee and I have, you would have failed horribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment