Monday 16 May 2011

Found it!

My lost 'lady friend' turned up, only because I forced it by starting to take my BC pill again but there you are. I didn't miss the pain, which to be fair, hasn't been as bad as I sometimes get it and it isn't half as bad as my first one after birth, where I thought I was actually going to bleed to death. Woot! I hate being a woman lol.

We've got a few bits and bobs to do today and places to go which I hate because it is bitty things and I really want to stay home and study. Newcastle doesn't consider resits so I have to be REALLY good in my exams. Granted, they aren't until Jan and June next year but when you consider 3 full A Levels in a year, plus ucas shiznit, it is a big feat. One I am determined to conquer I might add. I am spending most time on Chemistry right now, as that is the hardest and for me, I believe, will require the most work, but all in all, I seem to be able to grasp what I have learned so far. Fingers crossed it stays that way!

My little, Ellie-phant, thinking of you always, pretty bambi. I saw a deer the other day in the distance and knew it was you, come to see me :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment