Friday 6 May 2011

Privacy and time to breathe

I've restricted this blog because I am sick of various (not just one, a few) people judging me and commenting on my life. I don't think I am out of place saying I've been to hell and back and I don't need people tearing me down, undermining me, invading my privacy, being overbearing etc. I am almost 24 so really, regardless of what they think, comments should be kept to themselves. I've been in tearss all morning and I really shouldn't give a crap.

So, as I was saying previously, college got cancelled. Most people know I left my nursing course, I just couldn't cope with seeing children abused, etc and my tutor wasn't supportive but I loved the medical aspect of things and I enjoyed most of the assignments and things. My plan is hopefully, to continue along the same vein but doing biomedicine but unfortunately, that requires knowledge of a level sciences which I don't have. Anyway, the biology wasn't an issue ut the chemistry was going to be a problem because of lab practicals but an amazing friend has hooked me up with someone who can help so I will be able to do My a levels privately, including psychology. I will be able to have some tutoring for the chem, the biology I'm going to do distance learning through the national extension college and the psychology I can do alone as there are no practicals and things, just exams, which I can arrange as a private candidate. It's much better than the college really because they stopped their fee remission for next year so it would have cost £1400 and ats just for HEFCs which aren't even in as much depth as a levels. Plus this way, I have more hours available for a job, because I'm not prepared to let Lee do all the work. I like to work (when the jobs are there!).

My piano is actually picking up...practice does pay off!

1 comment:

  1. Seems to me that going private is a brilliant idea. I don't know who is making comments, but whoever they are they have no right. Even if they are your closest family they shouldn't be judging you. You have been so much and I'm still amazed every single day by how you've handled it.

    Also, I feel really honoured that I'm still allowed to read.

    Love to both of you.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete