Sunday 29 May 2011

Overwhelmed

So much going on. Just places to go and things and I really hate it when it is in the middle of the day because it makes it hard to settle into doing anything in the morning and afternoon!

My Uncle Tony died this week. They say it comes in threes, and so it has been my nana, then Ellie then uncle Tony. I couldn't get to my nana's funeral because I was in my tumultous pregnancy period so I'm hoping to make it to Manchester this time but I will have to see. It is really dependant on what happens with this job trial on Tuesday.

The date came for my piano exam too. June 14th , oh my! Not ready yet! I will never plan to go to Newcastle for a piano exam again as the Morpeth dates are later. Hoping Claire can get me moved to Morpeth or praying for a miracle.

The anxiety has lifted a little bit for the past couple of days to cut me some slack at least.

I always ask Lee to tickle my back and I was half asleep the other day and felt him doing it. Except it wasn't him. I think Ellie came to snuggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment