Thursday 12 May 2011

Bring it on

So much work today so I am going to start by totally blitzing my study area. You can't study/piano-practice in a messy area, it just doesn't work! This 3 A Levels in one year malarkey has got to be do-able. It doesn't matter that A Level Chem is like, the hardest subject lol. I'm doing this for Ellie so it will work. It's just step by step. I already can tell you about atomic and mass number, protons, electrons and neutrons woot! To be fair, psychology looks like it has the most to learn as it is more concept than factual.

The headaches are back a little bit which I hate and I have totally lost my period. I am not pregnant and I thought I had two regular ones at 3 and 7 weeks postpartum but now I'm thinking I wasn't regular at all and at 3 weeks pp, it was just more clearout and c-section bleeding. I've had this constant annoying buzzing in my left ear too and funnily enough, monday and last night, Lee massaged my shoulders and I cried for Ellie and it wasn't there either time. Repressed grief maybe?

I think I am going to definately up my anti-d's next time I go to the doctor. I am halfway there but thinking 20mg of citalopram might definately take the final edge off. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. I really need to blitz the study area too! I resorted to making cards at the table in the living room last night as I'd already covered every surface of the other room with crafting supplies. Ooops!

    Blog post about your shop here: http://confuzzledom.wordpress.com/2011/05/14/getting-crafty-in-memory-of-ellie/
    Hope it genereates some traffic.

    ReplyDelete