Tuesday 17 May 2011

Two plus

For a little while now, I've been wondering if it is all worth it. Lee is the love of my life but people seem to think they can stick a spanner in the works/interfere etc. Today I figured, no it isn't worth it. I can't be bothered with there being more than 2 people in the relationship so that was me. But then Lee had a valid point...let them all go f*** themselves, we're happy with each other, and we are more than happy when it is just the two of us and no-one bothering us so why should we split to please them and if they behave like that, are they really worth the worry? I guess not, and i'm glad I have him to remind me of these things. Maybe people should focus on their own lives rather than having to know every little detail of other people's. It's really sad that they have to do that anyway. If people aren't happy, they can get on with it and if they are against the wedding, don't come. It's our day, not anybody else's so no-one will really be missed as such.

Going to see my friend, Gem, tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing her. People forget it is only 3 months since we lost Ellie and sometimes it is really hard to live a normal life. I'm lucky to have such good friends and my family to support me, as well as Lee obviously.

Definately need to study and practice piano tomorrow. Yikes! We have been busy today, sorting out crap and paperwork and it always seems to take forever! I must set up a study timetable too! Organisation is my friend!

2 comments:

  1. People who feel the need to know every single detail of toher people's lives obviously don't have anough of an own life to concentrate on. I would feel sorry for them having such sad, empty little lives if I could get over being annoyed with them trying to ruin other people's.

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog post about your shop by a blogging friend: http://katyboo1.wordpress.com/2011/05/18/the-times-they-are-a-changin-bloody-good-job-too/#comment-15012

    If this doesn't help I don't know what will!

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete