Wednesday 4 May 2011

Roller coaster ride

Life is up and down right now.


I was disappointed this morning as the college had cancelled my course. Then I thought spanner had been put in the works for what I wanted to do but a very good friend has saved me! I don't want to say too much about it on here as it is private and I'm normally a disappointment to everyone so it's on the downlow for now.

My piano practice is going fairly well. Not sure if I will be ready for the exam or not but given the circumstances, I would settle for a pass this time round. Obviously I have had bigger worries but I'm going to work hard. It helps having a good teacher but I know the majority of the work has to come from me.

3 months ago tomorrow, I gave birth. Wow, time flies, it's all surreal but it isn't much of a healer.

No comments:

Post a Comment