Tuesday 10 May 2011

Slow down

The past few days have been so hectic, I can't wait to just slow down and do some study and piano practice from tomorrow onwards. I certainly need to get started on the chemistry! I'm thinking 2 hours a day per subject plus piano might be enough to get me through. 8 hours sounds a lot but I am not working right now and really 6 hours is a school day anyway so it's not so different.

I ordered my new phone today and got my contract dropped by £15 a month. Wahey! Will be glad to rid myself of my blackberry. Pile of crap!

Lee is out taking his grandparents round a sheltered accommodation to see if they like it. They can't really cope with a full house now. If they do like it, we might rent their house of them but we'll just see.

We are then going to Morpeth as Lee us doing some jobs for my friend so I will get to see my adopted nephew again lol. He is lush. Haven't even heard him cry, he's just so happy.

Lots to do, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment