Tuesday 24 May 2011

Change in the directing of the wind?

I have a job interview for an automotive sales company in a town near me on Thursday. I rang yesterday and then had a missed call so they rang back today. I am really hoping this could work as it is full time with comission (a-woot!). The guy on the phone sounded really nice and it's a local company so it sounds really good. Not a lot of people's kind of thing but I want a job where I can make some new friends, work hard and have a bit of stability.

I did some exercise this morning! Only 10 minutes but I have to start somewhere. I am trying to improve my mental health and get fit and slim down for the wedding/honeymoon. The headaches that were bothering me, I notice, improve in various positions and keep moving about my head so thinking they could be muscular, tension related too. I'm trying to rationalise things rather than lying in a depression. I dunno how long it will work for but I'm trying.

Got loads to do today, study wise etc too but I am super motivated!

Love you Ellie x

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck for Thursday, I'll keep everything crossed for you and you will be absolutely fantastic :) xxx

    ReplyDelete