Wednesday 18 May 2011

More in store!

http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&page_no=2&display=20&op=new&sterm=&sort_cats=0&seller_id=114665&sc_id=0

Jewellery now available, and new cards, made by my lovely friend Gem! Please visit. Some of the prices are out by pennies but that is because prices can be viewed in GBP but I have to enter them in dollars so the conversion just puts it out a bit.

Went to meet up with Gemma today to pick up the lovely stuff she had made and catch up. She is the nicest, most unselfish person I know. Her mum is lovely too. It's funny, I've really only seen Gem a handful of times but I feel closer to her than a lot of people I am friends with. We definately have to meet up more often. Her pet chickens are too cute too!

Thanks also to my friend Bev who has sent stuff to go on the online store. Should be here this week so I will be putting it online when I get it.

2 comments:

  1. Naomi, what can I say, you amaze me so much words fail me. It was so nice to meet up with you today, you don't realise how inspiring you are. You completely amazed my Mam too, she can't believe how positive you are and how you can think of others at this time. We're both looking forward to Ellie's Night when it happens and I am so proud of how much you've raised for tiny lives, it's truly fantastic! I'm proud to call you my friend.

    Definately gonna have to meet up more often. I only saw you on that placement and random dancing through uni doors *ahem* but I still think the world of you and want to help in anyway - Ellie has truly touched the hearts of so many. Big big love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My stuff doesn't look as professional as Gemma's though xx

    ReplyDelete