Tuesday 31 May 2011

8 days a week

I really do need 8 days a week!

Got offered a trial period of 6 months in a telesales job which seemed ok. I start tomorrow and I know that will be a bit boring as it is mostly listening in on calls and things but training starts the day after that, on Thursday. It's good because the job seems fine, lots of talking on the phone to customers obviously and computer work, obviously for ordering and stuff. That and we need the money. I'm just not sure if I'm going to get time to sleep what with everything else that I've got going.

My piano exam is less than two weeks away unless Claire can get me moved to Morpeth (I've decided to take it as I will be doing the exam on the 14th). I am not ready. Nearly there but hoping I can be sorted by 14th. Not even needing a Merit, a pass would do after everything I've been through, although the perfectionist in me will die inside a bit. I can't worry about that right now.

When am I going to fit my study in??!! ARGH!

1 comment:

  1. You do sound busy. DOn't forget to make some time for you as well!

    8 day weeks would be nice, as long as the extra day was part of the weekend. Having to spnd an extra day at work wouldn't really help me.

    ReplyDelete