Saturday 19 February 2011

Stir crazy

I wish I could drive and do more. I've had to slow down much more to sort of stem the bleeding. It is stressing me out.

Last night, weirdly enough, I dreamt about Ellie for the first time ever and it was Ellie's first day at home. Bizarre but nice. I dreamt I was holding ner and then she started to move because she was alive.

A couple of people from Newcastle have added me today on facebook who lost their kids to ARPKD, I think Krishna recommended them. It's is horrible other people had to go through this but at least there are people like Lee and I.

I played the piano for a bit today. I really don't know what to do with myself, my concentration isn't the best. I've been trying to plan our wedding too.

Been out for dinner tonight with Ray, Louise, Rosalie, Fraser, Martin, Ciji and Lee plus Rosalie's kids which was lovely. I chatted a lot with Rosalie who is lovely.

Ellie, I miss you bambi. I love you millions. X

No comments:

Post a Comment