Wednesday 16 February 2011

Sheer fear

The funeral is tomorrow. I am really scared....I know what size the coffin is going to be and Lee and I are really frightened to see it. Plus it is so final. I knew when I left her at the hospital I would never see her again but tomorrow, there is no going back. Not that I could see her today if I wanted because I would be traumatised.  According to Stephen, Lee's friend/funeral director, people at the funeral home have been saying how lovely she is. I'm so proud.

I had a really bad night last night. We all popped down to the Masons but for some reason, I was really concious that my bump was gone and it hurt really badly. I can remember holding her and how she feels, her skin and everything. I hate this.

Think Ellie is in the evening chronicle today, to pay tribute and to try and help our tiny lives cause. Thanks to Bonny for sorting out the headband thing, can't wait to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment