Tuesday 1 February 2011

Date day

Lee and I had a lovely afternoon. This morning we did all our boring stuff and are down to one car, mine is off road for a while, as we don't need to run both. We had a midwife appt. but Angela is on annual leave so we saw Hilary today (they are all mad as hatters in Blyth but lush...every healthcare team member we have had so far is superb). My blood pressure was fab which is good because they found one plus of protein in my urine so they have sent it away for an infection check. Ellie-phant had a lovely heartbeat today and my fundal height is still perfect! What a little fat bambi!

Lee and I went to the metro centre for dinner. Eventually decided on a new burger restaurant, that had 40 varieties of burger. I was most upset trying to decide but opted for the Onion bhaji burger....awesome choice! We then went down to the arcardes where I had ice cream and Lee won bambi a gorgeous piglet cuddly toy in the grabber machine (and not a cheap piglet either, disney store quality!). We went to HMV and bought a few dvds then to primark. Sounds boring really but it was lovely.

My friend, Landles, is going to help me do some singing recordings for Ellie belly too. I decided I want to record 3-5 tracks of me singing for her, and in case of the worst, songs to remind us of this time, etc but can't really afford the price of a recording studio in Newcastle so she said of course she would help. Will post them when they are done but we need to arrange a time.

Lee's off to golf tomorrow morning so paying bills and German work for me. I also want to write some letters and play the piano. Chill out day!

No comments:

Post a Comment