Friday 25 February 2011

Date day

We had to drop Martin and Ciji off at he airport at 4am this morning so I slept until 1pm. It's sad they are gone but we will see them on skype soon no doubt.

Lee and I have been to the metro centre for date day (it's funny to still go on dates but we love it). We picked him up some new t-shirts, his new phone, I got some new converse trainers and we got some bath stuff from lush products as well as going for all you can eat Chinese (Lee's favourite!). Then he got in the bath with the bath stuff and let me scrub his back haha!

Lee is planning to start running tomorrow to train for his 10k run in July. I'm jealous, I really want to exercise now! I want to learn my guitar too so I'm going to add it to my p.s. I love you list. I'm going to make myself a timetable of things to keep me occupied such as piano practice and things.

We got a letter today from the RVI for a joint post natal check and post mortem results, march 22nd. I really don't want to go but at the same time I do for closure and so I can get the all clear. My anxiety is through the roof. I have loads of fluid in my ankles which is freaking me out too. I've walked loads and have elevated my feet all night but it is still here.

I've barely thought about Ellie today in trying to keep busy. I have a lot of days like this and feel like the worst mother in the world, but it's hard to think about anything when I am trying to put on a brave face. I feel myself missing her every minute though. We actually need to get another memory box because we have so much stuff now!

Here is the link to see the Elle adds love hairband, made for charity in her honour by a new friend Amanda.
http://addloveaccessories.blogspot.com/2011/02/ellie-adds-love-is-for-sale.html?showComment=1298679207734#c4097796316391976797

Over and out x

No comments:

Post a Comment