Tuesday 4 September 2012

The other side of the world to me

ARGH, Theo is so close and yet still so far away! 20 days 'til my scheduled Section and I truly don't believe he is going to try and come before. I have been hopeful but he seems extra snug as a bug bless him! He was sleepy this morning, though I knew he was fine, and his Daddy made him wake up by poking and prodding lol so now he is going mental. We went to the hospital yesterday for my reassurance CTG (have been managing with once a week, go me) and he was playing happily. Then, some student doctors came to take a medical history and check my fundal height, etc and he was going crazy. I think he may have been flirting haha.

Lee started a new job at Beamish this week and it seems to be really good. He looks funny as anything in his costume but he likes it so far. I hope today is as exciting for him and tomorrow, I get my new piano! WOOHOO! I'm due one, it's been about 7-8 years (digital ones age faster than upright obviously) and I have picked a bells and whistles while remaining fairly basic one. I was shown a really cool gadgety on in the same make but I don't think I will use it all.

Hurry up Theo!

No comments:

Post a Comment