Tuesday 11 September 2012

Squatter's rights


I have asked time and time again but this little boy is not coming out unassisted I don't think.  I walked miles round Beamish on Sunday and to be fair, I think he has dropped a bit. Where my scar sits was dipped and is now starting to round out where his little fat head must be lol. I bounce a lot too on the ball but despite lots of period and back pains, they disappear overnight.

Today I am really retchy and though I haven't been sick, I just feel off and not totally right. I can only lie on my left side at night as I get dizzy with blood vessel compression on right side (some of this may be anxiety that I'm going to get it but it makes me feel horrible anyway) which then kills my hip, I'm exhausted and just generally feel crap. I don't even really want to see people except Lee. 14 days is nothing, I know but it feels forever and it is really dragging. I don't begrudge my son being in there at all but we've waited so long to meet him and I feel like we are waiting for our new life to begin, stuck in limbo again. I'm so sick I've even stopped worrying about the pain to be honest and other things that make me worry.  The funny thing is, I'm going to miss my bump with his little naughty spells loads but losing a bump is nothing compared to what you get in return.

I'm supposed to be having a sweep Thursday, which I must admit, makes me nervous in case it hurts (despite labour being a million times worse!). I guess I'm thinking at least with labour I can epidural up if needed. More importantly, I hope my cervix is favourable for it and that it actually works!

Come on Ellie, kick your brother out lol

No comments:

Post a Comment