Sunday 10 July 2011

Pride and Prejudice

Why can life just not be simple?

So, another family argument ensues because someone doesn't like my choice of partner as they don't think they are supportive enough, don't think I seem happy with them, blah blah blah. When Ellie just died, who rocked me to sleep every night? Lee. Who sat with me when I was in A and E for various things or at maternity assessment? Lee. Who held my hand when I could feel my surgery? Lee. Who cooks, cleans, makes my lunches, tells me I'm alright when I'm anxious? Lee. And yet, when Lee was doing everything to support me, did people turn up and help him with everything he was dealing with? Not much really. His parents played golf etc, with him granted, but Lee lost his baby too and I think my family overlook that. When he was supporting me, they weren't supporting him so really, they have no right to say anything bad about him. If they don't think he is good enough, that's their problem. He was a bit hurt about the two facedness to be honest but it's not worth it as far as I am concerned. If people aren't happy for us, don't come to the wedding, it really is that simple.

Ellie's night is so close, argh! can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment