Thursday 21 July 2011

Success

Ellie's night was a massive success. Thanks to all of you who donated and bought raffle tickets, etc. We made £1225.

The night was fab, went smoothly and although I was rushed off my feet, I had a great night. So much so I didn't get home til 4.30am haha!

Of course, today, I am offended because after everything I do for charity and all the work I put into Saturday night, Lee's gran wants me to nominate Lee for a pride of Northumberland award, for everything he's done for tiny lives. I love the guy more than life itself but to be fair, I even had to give him wrong on the night and give him stuff to do. He is my hero but do people seriously look at me and think I'm the one who does nothing?

Catching up on life is not easy but onwards and upwards with Ann summers and this wedding. Then more charity stuff to be planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment