Monday 27 June 2011

Getting there

I think I'm starting to get slightly organised....I say slightly!

The wedding: need to get that sorted but I think our daytime list is done so that's good! I also need to order my bridesmaids dresses. I might do that now!

Anne Summers, getting a fair few parties, which is quite fun. Hopefully it will pick up. I made the most sales in our team this week again, apart from my boss. woot! Got a party down at Cambois tomorrow which should be a good 'un!

Bailed on my piano exam this time. I just wasn't ready but I will be for winter, and maybe for flute too hopefully. It sounds stupid but I'm doing a bar and a scale per night on my pieces and 4 bars on flute plus technical exercises. I really want to be good so I need to work on small parts all the time, I work better that way. I'm also thinking about hosting a concert later in the year, for Tiny Lives. Can't believe I didn't think of that earlier.

Ellie's night isn't far away and I am SO excited.

Ellie, I miss you loads, I hope you never think you are forgotten. You are always making me try for better
things, chubnut x

No comments:

Post a Comment