Wednesday 13 July 2011

Creeping up

Can believe how close Ellie's night is and my mind is mental, what with wedding planning, event planning and Ann summers party repping but really, I thrive on all this so stressed as I am, it's all good.

We are upto £90 or so in raffle tickets alone before we sell any on the night plus quite a bit in ticket sales with loads more coming on the night, as well as tombola, human bingo and tiny lives charity box money! I would love to hit the £500 target and I think it is totally do-able.

My costume lights up, how cool is that. My queen of hearts didn't fit so I'm going as a ladybird, woot! I have parcels to wrap and all sorts for the kids yet too and vouchers to pick up.

I've actually started exercising too in order to be slimmed down for the wedding. I'm sore today but did it anyway. My awful lady friend has returned to being clockwork and has stopped panicking me now as it has calmed down a lot. Maybe if we get good genetics results we will consider Ellies sibling relatively soon, though that doesn't mean in the next 3 months by any means!

No comments:

Post a Comment