Saturday 23 July 2011

Never happy

Once again, I get shit because I can't do everything to suit everybody else. In the end, the compromise reached was one I offered but had thrown back in my face. I wasn't even the one being nasty yet I get all the crap til I cry continuously for 3 hours. People aren't happy when I'm happy. I actually don't want anyone at my wedding except the 2 obligatory witnesses because I'm sick of everybody kicking off when things don't suit them. Way to ruin my excitement for my wedding.

So I've decided I'm not visiting with the people who are bringing me down. Every time I get myself happy, people ruin it then go about, happy doing their own thing while I sit and cry in my bed, wondering when the universe will decide I'm allowed to be happy.

Sometimes I wish I'd never been born so I hope they are all happy.

1 comment:

  1. Elope to Turkey and get marrie don a beach, with just Evyn and someone else as a witness :) x

    ReplyDelete