Sunday 19 February 2012

Owie

This pregnancy is full of me being sick, a bad back, period pains, achy legs, exhaustion and pregnancy brain. Much hard than last time!

We had a scan on Thursday just gone and our little monster was looking good in there. A month has passed so quickly and now I am 8 weeks. My RVI scan is 2 weeks on Monday then hopefully the test will be the week after. I am getting more and more terrified.

Luckily, my baby loss mums and friend's are pulling me through. I'm going to the cinema a couple of times and helping with the boxes and bits so it all helps to pass the time.

I keep thinking it's morenthan likely that this baby is fine which is good. I try to ignore the baby sometimes but feel so crap, it's impossible!and still, in my head, I keep making plans for them and debating natural v's c-section. But this time I am doing it all my way, not to suit other people. Last time listening to others nearly resulted in me having a stillbirth.

No comments:

Post a Comment