Wednesday 8 February 2012

3 in 4, 3 in 4

The hard part of this pregnancy is maintaining positivity but more often than not, it appears on it's own.

75% is good. 3 in 4. I know so many people who have have 2nd or even 3rd children who are fine. I know one woman who had 2 healthy sons before she lost one. So, for now, I am feeling good.

I must admit, coming off my anti-depressants, while I have very little anxiety, has left me with a mild depression for now though I believe this is temporary. I am starting to make myself do things to break out of it. It's not easy though because I feel terrible, with a minor cold and morning sickness, sensitive skin, etc. Don't remember last pregnancy being so miserable but it's ok if my baby is healthy. I am totally off healthy food too. Great for snack companies, not great for my waist!

My 4Ellie-phant boxes seem to be helping people which makes me really happy too. I gave one to a friend who had a premmie baby, she was so happy with it and once has been sent to a little boy with renal disease today. Hope they like theirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment