Tuesday 2 August 2011

Simple things

My birthday was quiet. It involved a massage, a meal and shopping til we dropped in the metro centre. I bought a few DVDs, book, stuff from lush products, a charm for my new chamilia bracelet (I have 3 already). I always feel guilty spending my birthday money but I love that my charm bracelet is something I can keep. Chamilia do the disney range, but although they don't do a bambicharm, someone else does so I will be getting one, for my bambi, and will probably get an elephant for her too. I was quite content with a quiet day and finished up at home with a lovely night with the hubby.

Argh, he soon will be my hubby! I really need to get domesticated for him! Still a fair it to do for the wedding but it will get there. It's a month today. We've also found a lovely flat to move too so will look forward to that.

Just need to start planning the Ellie-phant group's next event!

No comments:

Post a Comment