Monday 8 August 2011

Not wasting my time

For weeks I have been defending lee, to people in my family and other people too, who decide to drag everyone into their arguments. Defending the man I love means I am 'me me me'. Because Lee and I wont enter into petty relationship arguments of 3 other people, he gets called for this and that and I defend him and those people are dreading coming to our wedding. Obviously that is me being me me me again.

I love Lee with all my heart, I would die for him. But you know what? It is really not worth it. I don't give a shot about any of it anymore. I should be the most excited girl around for my wedding but they ruin it every time. I've got no fight for defending Lee or myself anymore.

Maybe some people aren't supposed to be happy

1 comment:

  1. If they are dreading coming to your wedding tell them not to come!! You've been through enough - you don't need people like that in your life! And I don't care if they're family. Remember, we don't get to choose our families.

    ReplyDelete