Sunday 28 August 2011

5 days

OMG! Cannot believe in 5 days I will be mrs Forrest. Bit scary to say the least!

I think nearly everything is sorted, although we still haven't had a phone call from argos about our wedding rings yet but I will be onto that by Tuesday. Need to buy some makeup and things as well plus earrings but all the big things are sorted.

On the flip side, our friend has let us down with our place to live apparently. Awesome. We spent our deposit for the other place on wedding things thinking we were alright but now it means we can't go on our honeymoon. I wasn't expecting to in the first place but after that I got my hopes up and now I am really disappointed. I know we can wait til later but I was thinking I was going on holiday in 4 weeks.

Hen night tonight. Probably just gonna stay in cambois but will be a laugh no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment