Tuesday 16 August 2011

Pain

I am so not well! First came the UTI which the anti-biotics has nearly cleared but I had to get more so I got rid of the back pain until today when my late monthly friend showed up so I could hardly walk. Spent most the day with a hot water bottle strapped to me. Now I have painful guts, probably from the anti biotics. However, this is minimal compared to PKD patients so I shouldn't complain.

16 days! We picked out our wedding music today. I'm really happy with it as it isn't 'overdone'. There is no Bryan Adams, savage garden, westlife, ronan keating, etc! Our guests will come in to 'Always a woman to me' by Billy Joel. My bridesmaids and I enter to Peter Gabriel 'The Book of Love', the middle bit where we sign the register is Bruno mars 'count on me', rascal flatts 'My wish' then Bruno mars 'marry you ' and we leave to 'love story' by Taylor Swift. Definitely a mixed bag!

Feeling less anxious tonight. Maybe the run up to my hormonal time plus UTI made me worse. I need to have a think about when to come off the citalopram and also discuss with doctors however horrible it seems, how an abortion would be managed should our next baby be affected.

I had my Ann summers area meeting last night and won every prize going! I did really well in July. Not so well this month but I have a few parties coming up so we'll see. Ooh and it's zumba tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment