Wednesday 22 June 2011

Tick tock

goes the clock and I have so much to do all the time!

We had our genetic counselling yesterday and the crux of it was even if they can't find the gene, they can probably offer us the CVS which is pretty fantastic news if they can do that. It takes approx. 3 months for the results to come back from Cardiff.

Work is going ok, it isn't the most exciting job but I really like the people. The Ann Summers gig is a lot of fun too and there are so many incentives to keep you going! I have a party tomorrow night and one in Cambois on Tuesday. The one in Cambois will be a scream as the lasses down there are a good laugh.

It was Lee's first father's day Sunday past and I spoiled him! So did Ellie with her little trick. Lee always puts her name on the domino card at the golf club and never wins. Except father's day, when he won a four ball game at Bedlington Golf Club. It was Ellie's present to him, I am sure of it and so is he.

The wedding is getting closer all the time. It's crazy, I find myself looking at other guys (not fancying them or anything) and thinking am I really going to spend my life with Lee? It is a big commitment but I know I'm doing the right thing because I also find myself sitting at work and I can't concentrate because all I can think about is him. We are two and a half years into our relationship and still in a honeymoon period for the majority of the time. He is so lush.

The planning for Ellie's night is going well, managed to blag some great raffle goodies from various local shops and businesses!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean abiut being busy all the time. I don't know how other people fit everything in!

    It's great that you and Lee love each other so much.

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete