Saturday 22 December 2012

It's nearly here!

Woohoo for Xmas! I still don't feel festive but it will be great anyway, not that Theo will know any different! He just like the lights.

My jubjub has been with my mum today so apart from tidying, I have started my new module, 'Infectious Disease and Public Health'.  It's really intense but mega interesting. It doesn't officially begin until Feb 2nd so hopefully by the time it starts, I will be ahead of the game a fair bit. I'm also working towards a piano exam plus add a 3 month old into the mix so it's important to be organised.

Tomorrow, Theo and I are off to see his Aunty Jess and her kids, who he hasn't yet met and then Monday is Xmas eve! Can't wait for Lee to have a couple of days off next week and just enjoy the week. Even those with their little snidey comments about our parenting and acting as if I have nothing to do with how well our son is turning out can't get me down ('cause I know its a load of shit) because I'm on a high with my two gorgeous men by my side :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment