Wednesday 28 March 2012

Expecting karma

I hope some good karma is coming our way as I am working my backside off the help lots of people.

Between the boxes, helping people who need premature clothing, charities that need knitted goods (since Sam is a crocheting machine lol) and lending my micro out, I'm pretty sure it's due. However, I did get a call back from a golf club about a summer bar job today. It's not loads of hours which is ideal, he knows I'm pregnant and still wants me to go in and it's more money for Theo and clearing bills and debts. Fingers crossed tonight goes well!

Piano and flute exam this Friday. Oh sweet jeebus! Gonna practice today. Less worried for piano than flute but piano is the important one.

I missed a call from genetics on Monday and gill wasn't in yesterday so been worrying a little bit. I know it's about the full report but just got scared that they had made a PKD mistake or have found something else. Highly unlikely though so just gotta wait for a call back. It's also my '12 week' scan tomorrow at the wansbeck and I feel sick. I'm sure I have felt Theo squirming and stuff but like with Ellie, I just can't be sure right now and I am terrified something has happened, though once again, I'm sure it's fine. I'll just be glad to get there and see him. Rainbow pregnancies are so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment