Tuesday 20 September 2011

Tough mudder!

I am obsessed with this event because quite simply, it is going to kill my friends and I.

Basically, tough mudder is a 12 mile run. So imagine doing the great north run less a mile. Then imagine doing it while running through fire, jumping hay bales, being head to toe in mud, climbing Walls, etc (it's all pretty nightmare). This is something that just needs to be done so we have 4 on our team already for the Ellie-phant group next July in Edinburgh. Now I know Lee is brooch but I might actually have to wait til after July so I can do this and it's a knockout because no way am I missing out on two fabulous massive events for my girl.

Got two job interviews too, woot!

Oh and I'm doing a 3 mile run in January in Edinburgh. Did one run and my back is killing which I presume is epidural related but what the hey, back to zumba tomorrow when I can actually walk. Ellie couldn't breathe and I can so it's all for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment