Thursday 29 September 2011

4Ellie-phant

Wow, setting my own charity. I have watched people do it and said, I wish I could do something like that and now here I am!

4Louis provides beautiful keepsake boxes to bereaved parents like ourselves and 4babybell does the miscarriage boxes. These are really special and I love ours (if you know what I mean, obviously i would rather not be bereaved!). 4Ellie-phant aims to provide parents of babies inNICU and long term hospitalised/chronically ill kids with keepsake boxes with things to help them make memories and have fun during a scary time. Hospitals can also be boring places so the scrapbooks will be good. The baby scrap books are like those ones you get from mother care where you write in all the info, stick photos, handprints etc, but ours are handmade, cute and you can add to then. The kids scrap books follow the same premise but obviously have a different layout. I'll out pictures up when I am finished with the demo boxes.

If anybody would like to help out in anyway, big or small please get in touch.

Off to Turkey next week for honeymoon, wahey!

No comments:

Post a Comment