Sunday 18 September 2011

Momentum

Thins have started to calm down lately but there is still loads going on and I am trying to keep momentum.

I did go to Teardrop group this month, very nearly had a breakdown but maybe it's what I needed. Sometimes, life gets so busy, Ellie becomes almost like a dream. Except she wasn't. The hardest part is nothing of her exist anymore, just her memory, which isn't enough. Will never be enough. It's not fair.

However, I don't want to get sucked into bitterness, I want to make a difference. So, our next event is planned for Lee's birthday in November, a 50's and 60's sock hop, Grease-style. It should be a good laugh. I am also doing a 3 mile run in Edinburgh in January (dun dun dun, couldn't even chase the ice cream van so jeebus help me!). My sister did well on her run so I suppose I should give it ago despite being the female Homer Simpson (I'd rather wear a nappy than go potty lol).

Two weeks tomorrow til honeymoon too, wahey! I can't wait. I am in the middle of my Ann Summers promotion fast track training so it's all go really.

We are hoping to move at the end of October and I can't wait. I've been picking out colours and themes.

Let's hope life continues to go smoothly!

1 comment:

  1. What is the Teardrop group?

    Memories of Ellie will never be enough, but on the other hand you will always have those memories and Ellie has made such a difference already. She may not be here, but she is amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete