Friday 4 March 2011

Progress

The past few days have been a struggle with the level of anxiety. Half the time it's a catch 22, because the physical symptoms caused by anxiety make me anxious something is wrong so I get more anxious. I think, for now, I've managed to break out of the cycle, enough to get some sleep with the help of my GP. My head was still banging and heavy with funny eyes but I have an eye test tomorrow, plus, after going to my mum's and being 'normal' for a while, it has eased off.

Sorted out my passport form, should be here in a week or two. Only a month to go.

Not sure what to do now. Get a job or not yet, start back on my uni work or not yet, concentrate on music or not yet? People say when I'm ready but how do I know? I really don't know anything except how much it hurts day by day, how much I miss Ellie and that she isn't coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment