Monday 7 March 2011

Exhaustion

The anxiety is taking over...I am so tired, physically and emotionally.

I am so frightened of all the physical aches and pains, etc which make me anxious, which then causes the physical symptoms. I can't win. Going to see my own GP on Thursday hopefully to discuss it. I've been to see Henrietta today which is always insightful. Now I won't see her until the 23rd though.

I want to grieve without the anxiety taking over. The anxiety is harder than the feelings of loss. I am scared all the time. I feel so alone, in my fear, and in how I feel. Nobody understands me.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you are going thru this, Naomi. I wish I had a solution, other than to tell you that you are not alone and what you are feeling is NORMAL. You are not going crazy! Losing a child is one of those things that is not supposed to happen, so when it does, our world is turned upside down. It's impossible to feel safe or believe in anything being the way it's "supposed to be". The way it used to be. Try to take it one day at a time, one hour or even just one minute at a time if that's all you can handle without the anxiety taking over. It may not feel like it, but you WILL make it thru this. --Anne

    ReplyDelete