Saturday 21 April 2012

Nesting

The instinct has kicked in early! Decided full flat has to be sorted, decorated, decluttered, etc by the time Theo comes so today we started with the front room. Lee has been painting while I've been carpet cleaning round the house. It's just depressing looking at the clutter and the flat not being 'ours'. So, it has begun!

Tomorrow I am 17 weeks! Only 22 days til my 20 week scan and I cannot wait, despite being horrendously nervous. That is a massive milestone in this pregnancy after last time. Hoping that having it at fetal med will make it easier then I have scans at 23, 28, 32 and 36 weeks. I saw the midwife on Wednesday and the first time I met her, wasn't keen but actually, ow the stress has lifted mostly, I like her a lot. Got to hear my little beast's heartbeat.it's been lovely feeling all his kicks though I get nervous when I don't. I just need to remember he can still hide. I'm also in perfect pregnancy health!

Managed to get the exact same cot we picked with a mattress and protector of my friend, brand new and never used, for £50 rather than the £95 it would have been. Loving it!

Had my first Ellie dream in along time last night. Still finding it hard so trying to let the excitement carry me through. Lots of feelings of guilt but I keep telling myself she sent Theo so to enjoy it. I guess it's never going to be easy :/ but I love both my babies millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment