Thursday 12 April 2012

How do we do it?

Lee and I make delicious babies. Tonight I got my first proper kick. Just one but he's just a little lad in there! For weeks I have been debating movement it's now becoming more defined.

We have picked out all our nursery furniture and theme and it's gorgeous! IKEA is the best! We are also going down the cloth nappy route. Money saving and good for the environment! We are getting modern ones though, not the ones you pin. I have started getting mother and baby magazine and its really good! The advice and articles are great and it has given me great ideas on things to buy and such. I'm already toy shopping and things. I wan Theo to have everything and be well developed. Being a stay at home mummy will be hard but lovely.

Still dealing with a bit of anxiety which will ease when I see the midwife on wed and she listens to bumpzilla.

Missing Ellie lots, especially knowing he is healthy and she wasn't but I also know she sent him so wants us to be happy. Getting the balance isn't easy when hormonal. I'm sad I will never see them together. Just trying to be strong for Theo.

1 comment:

  1. He's going to be the most loved, looked after baby ever. Ellie will always be with him in spirit, even if you can't actually see her sitting next to him

    Bev xx

    ReplyDelete