Tuesday 23 October 2012

Ouchie

I am so sore. Took Theo out in his pram for the first time this week and must have walked far too much. Getting in and out of bed feels like I have just had the section and my back is really sore. So, the little bear has gone to his grandma and grandads today so I can rest up. I missed him the second he left which is funny because the other day when my mum had him all day, I was worried that although I love him more than anything, I coped fine with him being away and didn't miss him too much. Maybe because I had time to prepare and knew he was going to be out I suppose.

Clinic is tomorrow but Theo is getting heavy. He now fits in first size clothes and 0-3 vests and baby gros. I find outfits that are 0-3 are far too big right now but a woman at breastfeeding group said the same about the sizes, her baby needs the next size up baby gro and vest to the clothes he is wearing. I'm now combi-feeding as I am run down as it is but no day is the same. Sunday, Theo had no formula whatsoever, but today he will be having more as I didn't have a frozen breast milk supply. I am making a supply today while he is out.

I guess today, at least I can get my assignment typed up without getting disturbed and sent away then just lie around, have a nap, eat decent food but I do feel at a loss!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better now. I'm loving all the photos of Theo on FB. Tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete