Thursday 31 May 2012

Chunky bump


How fat am I haha? This is 22 weeks of Theo goodness.

Life is busy busy busy. I'm studying some genetics at the minute and my word, however interesting, it is weighty! That said, I have been working hard and that is all that matters.

Theo is moving lots now and I have a scan next week so I can't wait to see him. Don't get me wrong, there are always nerves before a rainbow scan but getting the 20 week scan out of the way was a big step and now I feel like I can settle between 90-95%. The other 5-10% is birth nerves mostly, I have to say, close enough to worry but far away enough I don't dwell too much.

Believe it or not, my grandad won a bit of money on the lottery ( a decent amount but not a millionaire!) and as Lee and I are getting a cut, as are my mum and aunty, and siblings and cousins, Theo and my cousin's little girl, the two main things we want are a golf membership (for Lee) and a 4d scan (for us both). We also need a couple of bits of furniture for our master bedroom/nursery but the majority is going in savings. I'm just glad we can start work on the nursery soon.

I am getting a lot more acid reflux this time. Not full blown heartburn yet but the little monster has time! I get tired easily as well but all in all, touch wood, I feel well. We have some beautiful toys and clothes for him, so excited to see him in them.

And most importantly, we have 2 lovely kids and we know Ellie is about keeping him safe and encouraging him to be naughty!

No comments:

Post a Comment