Friday 1 April 2011

Nearly 2 months

I can hardly believe it. It isn't any easier though?

Been so stressed. I'm really sensitive about my eyes because they haven't been quite right. I went for an eye test, got new lenses but text is still ghosting so they gave me a retest and I am waiting on new lenses. The optician did tell me to do the pinhole trick, which took away the ghosting though so I know it's a refraction problem and not an issue with my eyes, which are really healthy by all accounts. Today, I've had a one sided headache all day, it's been a nightmare, from round my eye right down to the back of my head. I presume it's a tension headache.

Off to Turkey soon. Sort of scared but looking forward as well. I think Lee and I could definitely do with it. It won't take the pain of missing Ellie away but at least it's a break away.

Going to college from May to do a couple of classes. It's free for me so it will be something to keep me occupied and meet people. I have lots of friends but few who I see or that I feel totally comfortable with (but to Claire, thanks for everything, you've been great!). I just need a new start and some 'entertainment'.

Thanks to Amanda for doing the 'Ellie adds love' hairbands and the donation!

No comments:

Post a Comment